Cigarette Cigarette

Great

This is one of those flashes that you can just keep on watching and never get tired of. Loved the art, the camera angles were supurb. Keep on fine tuning your animation skills, and make more flash!

Cosbymon Cosbymon

Silly

You should've compressed the sound. But you did good with the sprites, and I got a few chuckles out of it. A silly concept, but 'twas decent.

chunkymonkey responds:

Sound was being a bitch. Sorry about that. Glad I got you to chuckle. ;d

The Epic Adventure The Epic Adventure

One of the your better submissions

I've been dissapointed with some of the recent content submitted by you guys. They seemed like an attempt to just piss people off without any thought put into them. But this one changed that. As simple as it was, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Well done.

w0lf responds:

=]

Mr. Twitcho Mr. Twitcho

Eh.

I didn't really find it all that funny, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I wouldn't make another one of these though. One is definatly enough.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Very Nice

One of those, "it's funny because it's true" deals. Damn entertaining. I can see why everyone fiffen'd this, but sadly those whiny fanboys won't let it stay there for long. Be sure to take a few screenies. =)

Tails Trailer Tails Trailer

FINALLY

Someone who has the balls to make a sonic flash WITHOUT sprites. Very well animated. I'm looking forward to it.

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

Brilliant!

Why the hell didn't I think of this? Great work. Animation was a little choppy, but it didn't hurt anything.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Weak at times, but I got a few chuckles out of it

First off, the sound was really, really bad. I had to constantly turn my volume up and down to keep it steady. The quality wasn't too great either, and at times it was pure shit.

But besides that, it was alright. I enjoyed your previous flash, and I must say this one is definatly an improvement as far as humor goes. Some parts were pretty dull and seem as if they were just thrown in there, but overall the flash was definatly worth my time.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

=)

Nice way to end a series. Your animation and storytelling have truly matured. I don't know what else to say but keep up the good work.

blue christmas blue christmas

Nice

Definatly one of your best entries graphic-wise. Good message about how Christmas has lost its original meaning, but I hope you're not talking about ditching separation of church and state, with the ten commandments thing. ;)

But anways:
good idea, good art, good music