Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

IT'S HERE!

I've been looking to add some new stuff to my favorites list. =)

I try my best to avoid giving tens, which is why I didn't give full marks to everything. The relativly low rating on humor doesn't mean I thought it was lame or anything, but because I usually don't just burst out laughing in the middle of playing a game. I gave an 8 for sound because while the music is good, it wasn't crazy good.

Gameplay: awesome, loved how simple the controls were. Art was fantastic. It's a bit slow at times, but nothing a simple quality adjustment can't fix.

5/5

The Subliminable Quest The Subliminable Quest

All right, lets get the obvious out of the way. The graphics do indeed suck. And the concept isn't anything new.

That being said, the game was still awsome. Addicting gameplay and plenty of levels were enough to keep myself busy. Very nice.

Ceiling Drop Ceiling Drop

neat

Gets old fast, but cool concept.

Shirts yall Shirts yall

XD

Neat game you got there, pretty original. The graphics weren't bad, and I like the sound effects, but the music gets really old after awhile.

Egg Bounce Egg Bounce

It was alright

Nice little game you got there. Could've been a lot better graphics wise, but I had some fun with it.

Arctic Slayer Arctic Slayer

-.^

I've seen this before...a resubmission?

I didn't like it anywayz...the framerate was too slow or something. And it needs sound :o

Pkay responds:

Yeah i submitted it a while ago but it was even worse before. Well, thats what you get when its your first flash. Thanks for the comments anyways

Evasion 0.9b Evasion 0.9b

there's a glitch

You die too soon. Make it so you die when the balls actually HIT you rather than when you get close to them.

It was pretty fun though :)

Begoner responds:

I can't fix it any more than it is, unless I make the ball rotate a lot faster. I'll make that an option in the next version.

TOCSB: Ale TOCSB: Ale

It's not bad

But try adding a stop button next time.

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

Pretty fun

Nice little way to pass the time, but there are some bugs. If you already used a lifeline, you can still click the same space and use it again.

Bush Invaders Bush Invaders

0ld sk00lZ!!1

Yes, you are one of the few people who can remake an old game right. Gj!

Geodesic-Dragon responds: