Cigarette Cigarette

Great

This is one of those flashes that you can just keep on watching and never get tired of. Loved the art, the camera angles were supurb. Keep on fine tuning your animation skills, and make more flash!

Cosbymon Cosbymon

Silly

You should've compressed the sound. But you did good with the sprites, and I got a few chuckles out of it. A silly concept, but 'twas decent.

chunkymonkey responds:

Sound was being a bitch. Sorry about that. Glad I got you to chuckle. ;d

The Epic Adventure The Epic Adventure

One of the your better submissions

I've been dissapointed with some of the recent content submitted by you guys. They seemed like an attempt to just piss people off without any thought put into them. But this one changed that. As simple as it was, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Well done.

w0lf responds:

=]

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

IT'S HERE!

I've been looking to add some new stuff to my favorites list. =)

I try my best to avoid giving tens, which is why I didn't give full marks to everything. The relativly low rating on humor doesn't mean I thought it was lame or anything, but because I usually don't just burst out laughing in the middle of playing a game. I gave an 8 for sound because while the music is good, it wasn't crazy good.

Gameplay: awesome, loved how simple the controls were. Art was fantastic. It's a bit slow at times, but nothing a simple quality adjustment can't fix.

5/5

The Subliminable Quest The Subliminable Quest

All right, lets get the obvious out of the way. The graphics do indeed suck. And the concept isn't anything new.

That being said, the game was still awsome. Addicting gameplay and plenty of levels were enough to keep myself busy. Very nice.

Ceiling Drop Ceiling Drop

neat

Gets old fast, but cool concept.

Take Me Across Take Me Across

Mmm

Loved it when it broke out at 0:21 -- simply perfect.

Good easy-listening music.

shadowmana responds:

p4c-nightlife [unfinished] p4c-nightlife [unfinished]

Can't stop dancing!

This is one of those songs where it's physically impossible to stay still while listening to it.

Also, unlike most songs, the more I listen to this, the more I like it. I know it's unfinished, but I think the relative simplicity is a plus. It prevents it from getting old. Like tetris.

p4c responds:

thx for checking it out, and rock on! lollll ive noticed that too and ive been actively trying to simplify stuff now with a few of my tracks, its magical :) theres that balance between simplicity and awesomeness that u just gotta strike.

ill check out ur stuff later when i get home, so ttfn.

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

Jesus Christ

This is more than just a song. This is an emotional experience. Elgar's "Nimrod" comes nowhere close to the beauty of this piece of art.